1. Green house is probably the most fun for the cats at home, because he’s comfortable, we have alternatives and make the new plant; a house cat with planting medium on top. The cat looks happy.
2. A roof with plants grown at the top, maybe for some of us still feel weird. In Norway people grow plants on the home for various purposes, mainly for maintaining the thermal temperatures. Houses can be seen as being under the mound of soil when the plants are too thick.
3. Garden house with walls made of wooden frames and covered with frosted glass or polycarbonate can make construction cheaper to garden house that shines from the outside during the day, and glow from within at night.
4. Lazy chairs are made of frames and higher are actually planted with grass…fresh like being in a meadow. Furniture should be cut if too long.
5. Kitchen sinks that can be planted. By washing dishes, washing hands and so on with environmentally friendly detergents and do not poison the plants, we can drain the water through a crack to irrigate crops on the sink.